Members of the Wisconsin State Genealogical Society receive:
- The quarterly WSGS Newsletter, current and back issues of which can be found online in the Members-Only section
- Discounted registration for WSGS workshops, seminars and Gene-A-Rama conferences
- Access to all recordings of past WSGS webinars presented by nationally-known genealogical speakers
- The ability to enter the family surnames you are researching in order to connect with others researching the same names
- Access to some member pedigree file information and the full-text of indexes to many of the 19th and early 20th century county histories of the state
- Discounted registration for genealogical classes and workshops sponsored by the Wisconsin Historical Society
If you are not already a member, join the Wisconsin State Genealogical Society today! For more information, see the Membership page.